Clothes overlay help needed!

So if any of you have read my Alien lover or Lifelike they have like clothes overlay so that we can like tap on them to choose the outfits, I have read the topics here on the forum but none relly helped. So I want to know how to make these overlays or if someone can make it for me, if so I’ll credit of course, and I have screenshots of the outfits. Thank u already!

1 Like

Hey idk know if i am good in this but i could try

Thank you, here are the screens.

1 Like

It could take a little while :two_hearts:

It’s okay, do you think you are going to be done by friday or will it take longer?

All of the clothing items in the art catalog are png. You can just click on them and save the image to your computer :+1:

Oh omg thank you!

1 Like

And here is a guide on how you can make them tappable after you save thwm to your overlays :blush::

1 Like

Thank you so much, huge help.

1 Like

No problem :blush:

Hey so i dont need to make them ?

No it’s ok, I’m sorry.

1 Like

One more queston, so I’ve been looking for backgrounds to like place the clothes on, with hangers just like in ‘My Alien lover’ do you know where I can get one?

1 Like

You can try pixaby.com

Already tried but thank you :smile:

1 Like

There you go :slight_smile: Rendered them after seeing this as I just happened to past by here by accident.

Hanger%20L Hanger%20R

2 Likes

Thank you! A Life saver :smile:

1 Like

Do you want credit? In that case just write his I should credit. Btw I’m the same girl.

It’s fine. You don’t have to this time :slight_smile: This is something simple anyway. Only took me 5 seconds.

1 Like

ok! Thanks once again! :relaxed:

1 Like