CLOTHING : Abayas

Hi!

First, I want to appologize for any grammatical mistakes. I’m a non-native speaker and I try my best to write as clearly as possible.

Considering the lack of modest clothing for Muslim or other religious women, I request abayas.

An abaya is a traditional dress wore by Muslim women in the Middle East and in North Africa, although it is worn by any Muslim women no matter your ethnic backround. Abayas are the basics of modest islamic clothing.

Abayas are modests.. It has to be large, long and non-tight. For an everyday life, abayas are simple and are not decorated. There is abayas of occasions if you attend a wedding and stuff.

Here’s an example of an abaya for occasions :

An Abaya must be large, long and non-tight, I can’t stress this enough. It doesn’t shape the body in any way, not even arms or the waist.

For an everyday life, we tend to chose dark colours such as black, dark red, dark blue or we can wear nudes too.

For occasions, let your creativity speaks as long as its follow the conditions I mention before (large and non-tight).

23 Likes

I support 100% and this really needs more likes and supports.
Also, bump :))

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support! 100%

1 Like

YESSSSS! SUPPORT! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support!

1 Like

Support! Also, you wrote that perfectly. That’s way better than anyone that I personally know and everyone I know was born learning and speaking English.

1 Like

Supporting

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support!

Support!

1 Like

Bump ~

your abayas pic are so beautiful can I post the photo in my wsbsitehttps://hanayen.com/ are yoy agree and pleas replay me

Support

1 Like

SUPPORT!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

bump

1 Like

Support!

1 Like