CLOTHING: African clothes (NOT A PLACE FOR DISCUSSIONS ON RACE: Support positively or don't comment)

We need Mexican clothes!!!

2 Likes

More cultural clothing is needed in Episode matter-of-factly. I canā€™t even find the sari (in which I see) every so often. Episode designers need to bring some of the limelight cultural clothing IN! The Limelight style in very similar to INK, so Iā€™m assuming it would be easy to just copy and paste the designs. Ink so far, has done a swell job with cultural clothing, and needs to transfer these things so that us Limelight authors can enjoy and bathe in its cultural GREASE!

Every one of our cultures is uniqueā€¦

I say support, because weā€™re all from different cultures.
:earth_africa:
:earth_americas:
:earth_asia:
Thank you for taking your time also to create that wonderful collage of some of the designs you would like to see! I one hundred percent support this happening.

7 Likes

Add images to give episode inspiration.

1 Like

Add images to your post to give episode inspiration.

That makes sense. Maybe thereā€™s a way you could make an official request for these things, just thinking.

1 Like

Oh. The images arenā€™t working right now for some reason. I have to hook up my laptop to another internet for that to work for some reason (my laptop doesnā€™t do well with transferring media files).

1 Like

1 Like

Any specific cultures you have in mind? I made a new post for cultural clothes. I can post images of clothes from the cultures you had in mind.

2 Likes

Hereā€™s a link to a post about diverse clothes:

1 Like

Try Igbo.

2 Likes

Here are some Igbo attires too!

7 Likes

Nice one!

1 Like

1000% SUPPORT - ankara, Igbo coral beads, agbadas, chieftancy caps, here for this so so muchā€“bless you for suggesting this! :heart::heart:
kid%20givingrespect

6 Likes

What is it with white people giving their input on black topics? Anyway, I would LOVE African attire, especially the dresses. I really hope Episode steps it up soon!

3 Likes

If theyā€™re supporting it then quit complaining, if theyā€™re hating and talking about a topic they donā€™t know about then complain. Otherwise white people can still give their opinion even if they arenā€™t blackā€¦

Support! These clothes are gorgeous, by the way :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Oooh Iā€™m writing a story that takes place in South Africa, so this would be so helpful. I mean, I support it anyways, but still :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If it is something for the game, then the community can still give their input. Youā€™re clearly excluding white people everyone has a freedom of speech. ā€œWhat is wrong with you?ā€ Nothing I just donā€™t see why everyone canā€™t give their opinions, also I never said anything relating to the fact why white people would wear African clothing. Iā€™m not a POC, Iā€™m Asian and a Muslim, and I wouldnā€™t mind people who havenā€™t got the same background/ethnicity as me to give their input. Again this is a topic of which anyone is able to comment on. And no Iā€™m not black, but am I not free to give my own opinion to something? Why canā€™t EVERYONE give their own opinion? Youā€™re coming off as hostile, and please can you not quote things I havenā€™t said? ā€œWhich is what you didā€ Iā€™m not white and what would be wrong for a white people to comment on a ā€œblackā€ topic? Seriously I donā€™t get this, why canā€™t we all talk about this and peace, white people are supporting the diversityā€¦ but oh no they canā€™t talk about ā€œblack related topicsā€.

8 Likes

Damn right! I truly support this especially I am a west African girl as well. It would absolutely be awesome to see African clothes not only African but every cultures outfits as well.

3 Likes

As a Nigerian, I endorse thisšŸ˜„. Thanks for bringing this to Episodeā€™s notice. I hope they notice.

3 Likes