CLOTHING: African clothes (NOT A PLACE FOR DISCUSSIONS ON RACE: Support positively or don't comment)

Support! These clothes are gorgeous, by the way :two_hearts:

Oooh I’m writing a story that takes place in South Africa, so this would be so helpful. I mean, I support it anyways, but still :slight_smile:

If it is something for the game, then the community can still give their input. You’re clearly excluding white people everyone has a freedom of speech. “What is wrong with you?” Nothing I just don’t see why everyone can’t give their opinions, also I never said anything relating to the fact why white people would wear African clothing. I’m not a POC, I’m Asian and a Muslim, and I wouldn’t mind people who haven’t got the same background/ethnicity as me to give their input. Again this is a topic of which anyone is able to comment on. And no I’m not black, but am I not free to give my own opinion to something? Why can’t EVERYONE give their own opinion? You’re coming off as hostile, and please can you not quote things I haven’t said? “Which is what you did” I’m not white and what would be wrong for a white people to comment on a “black” topic? Seriously I don’t get this, why can’t we all talk about this and peace, white people are supporting the diversity… but oh no they can’t talk about “black related topics”.

Damn right! I truly support this especially I am a west African girl as well. It would absolutely be awesome to see African clothes not only African but every cultures outfits as well.

As a Nigerian, I endorse this😄. Thanks for bringing this to Episode’s notice. I hope they notice.

A Nigerian endorses this message :smile:

As a Black person, I have no problem with White people putting on African attires. There are millions of Africans who think so too.

AGREE!!! I SUPPORT THIS COMPLETELY!! k

People never understand stuff that has never happened to them. If it doesn’t, they think it doesn’t matter. Especially people in this community, they are like that. :roll_eyes: Sad, but true.

SUPPORT :smile: