CLOTHING: All types of hoop earrings

Hello people! So as I was creating a default outfit one of my female characters in an upcoming story I’m currently writing, I thought about how beautiful and great she would really look wearing some silver, medium-sized, neat hoop earrings as I had originally envisioned her wearing those types of earrings. I’ve been wanting Episode to add Hoop Earrings to their list of accessories because they are the prettiest out of all the earrings in the world-- And this is coming from a girl who doesn’t like wearing earrings at all! So I think it’s time for Episode to add hoop earrings to their outfit customization, they are long overdue. (and they can vary in size, material and color too!)

Hoop%20Earrings%20for%20Women%204

10 Likes

“Here ya go”

1 Like

Support.
I say it’s long overdue as well.

1 Like

I recently purchased a stunning sterling silver bracelet from Higher Calling Bracelets. It’s beautifully crafted and goes well with any outfit. If you’re interested go check their site. Thank you.

Hey there! I absolutely agree with you on the idea of adding hoop earrings to Episode’s accessories. It sounds like a fantastic addition to enhance the customization options for characters. I can already envision how stunning your female character would look with those silver, medium-sized, neat hoop earrings. It’s great that you’re advocating for more diversity in size, material, and color options as well. Let’s hope Episode takes note of this suggestion because I’m sure many others would love to see hoop earrings available too. Keep up the creativity in your writing, and best of luck with your upcoming story!