CLOTHING: Ancient Chinese Clothing!

My request to the Episode Team: Please make some clothes suiting an ancient Chinese setting! There’s quite a few Qing Dynasty backgrounds, but there’s no clothing to suit it.

Though Qing Dynasty things are okay, I’d still prefer the Tang/Han dynasty clothing (cause it’s very flowy and loose) but anything is fine with me. I’m thinking of the hanfu, mainly. Below are some examples. Also, I’d love for there to be fans that characters can hold (and also open and close) plus those umbrellas that ancient Chinese people use (like the person on the very left in the last picture). And also hairpins and other decorations in the hair suitable for not only the ancient Chinese style but for everyone, because right now there’s nothing that you can add over the hair besides head scarfs, hats, and crowns.

I hope the Episode Team considers this suggestion!

36 Likes

Support!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support!
We must have these clothings in different colours.
And kimono must be added for japanese style!

3 Likes

Yes as well as Korean Outfits Hanbok

3 Likes

Support

1 Like

Support so hard!

1 Like

support!

1 Like

Hey!
I totally agree.
I’m working on a story right know during the Song Dynasty and was wondering if someone could help?
First I was considering the Qin Dynasty but I can’t find much information about how the streets would look like and less clothing also.
Now I’m left with the Song Dynasty and anyone who knows a bit of their clothing is highly welcome as well as buildings, background and stuff since I struggle there the most.
I love learning about other cultures and I think that the Chinese is really breathtaking so if you enjoy these kind of topics please message me on my ig; jagodart
It’s easier for me to reply there.
If you want to help me that is.
Thank you!

2 Likes

Support!
We need this so bad!

1 Like

COMPLETE SUPPORT!!!

Support!

Support