CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES: Traditional Japanese clothes and Accessories for LL! PLEASE!

I’m creating this post as a request for the episode team, because it’s really sad that being a japanese descent I don’t have any representative clothing of my culture here. I know that like me, many other people here feel the same. It’s really sad that I want to write a story based in our traditions and myths, but I don’t have a wardrobe or accessories to work with… :frowning: It’s really frustrating. :sob::sob:

Please help me reach the episode team, so all of us can enjoy the beautiful and colorful clothes of kimonos and yukatas in the app, I know that this will inspire other writes to, to write cultural based stories of the asian culture :blush:

fbac78dda2d047970efca933af48bdab three_male_yukata
SX355 SY355 hair-accessories-made-in-japan-luxury-hairpin japanese-umbrella s-l300 %E6%97%A5%E5%82%98_%E7%B8%81_%E7%99%BD_orijinaruen-111_8329-300x300

17 Likes

support!!! :relaxed:

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

I really support this idea
I would be glad if you support my idea of seifuku uniforms

1 Like

Absolutely!

1 Like

Then please like my post about seifuku uniforms

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Ooh this would be helpful in the story I’m currently doing with some others too! Support!!

0 Likes

Support!!

0 Likes

Support

0 Likes

support

0 Likes

Thank you very much guys for your support! Please bump this post so others can notice it, also the Episode team as well. It would make a lot of people in the community very happy :blush:

0 Likes

Bump

0 Likes

bump

0 Likes

Support :heart_eyes:

1 Like