ACCESSORIES: Traditional Japanese clothes and Accessories for LL! PLEASE!

I’m creating this post as a request for the episode team, because it’s really sad that being a japanese descent I don’t have any representative clothing of my culture here. I know that like me, many other people here feel the same. It’s really sad that I want to write a story based in our traditions and myths, but I don’t have a wardrobe or accessories to work with… :frowning: It’s really frustrating. :sob::sob:

Please help me reach the episode team, so all of us can enjoy the beautiful and colorful clothes of kimonos and yukatas in the app, I know that this will inspire other writes to, to write cultural based stories of the asian culture :blush:

fbac78dda2d047970efca933af48bdab three_male_yukata
SX355 SY355 hair-accessories-made-in-japan-luxury-hairpin japanese-umbrella s-l300 %E6%97%A5%E5%82%98_%E7%B8%81_%E7%99%BD_orijinaruen-111_8329-300x300

51 Likes

support!!! :relaxed:

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

I really support this idea
I would be glad if you support my idea of seifuku uniforms

1 Like

Absolutely!

1 Like

Then please like my post about seifuku uniforms

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Ooh this would be helpful in the story I’m currently doing with some others too! Support!!

Support!!

Support

support

Thank you very much guys for your support! Please bump this post so others can notice it, also the Episode team as well. It would make a lot of people in the community very happy :blush:

Bump

bump

Support :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Bump ! please support!

support :v:t3:

bump

Support

Bump