CLOTHING: Army (Limelight)

Currently writing an army story in Limelight and would personally love to see some army/military clothing. INK already has a great selection so it would be fab to see them converted in Limelight. Camouflaged trousers, jackets, hats and some military boots would be cool.

I drew this up for my cover for my story… How good does Limelight characters look in camo?! :stuck_out_tongue:

62 Likes

Support! I love me some camo :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Support, & that’s an incredibly gorgeous cover !!

1 Like

Thank you so much! <3

I love that idea!!

1 Like

Support! The edit is gorgeous!

1 Like

Thank you! <3

I’m not trying to bombard you or anything, and I’m sorry for asking (my curiousity gets the better of me), but do you take requests? If you don’t, I don’t mind you saying no. I just wanted to make sure. :slight_smile:

Don’t be sorry, I appreciate you asking! I’m an artist firstly, writer second so I would love to make people’s edits. I currently have a lot on at the moment and trying to apply for the contest before it ends! Maybe after that I might try out doing requests :smile:

2 Likes

Good to know! good luck on the contest!

1 Like

Support! :grinning:

1 Like

Support! (and I loved your edit) :heart_eyes:

That is an AMAZING edit!
You’ve definitely got my support on military uniforms/camo as well!

Support (Just because the cover is gorgs! :heart_eyes:)

Support :raised_back_of_hand:t2:

Support! But damn, they didn’t do it since May, lol And I need these clothes now​:sweat_smile::see_no_evil:

1 Like

Support, I need this SOON for the new contest! :sweat_smile:

support! we need this

Related

CLOTHING: Era based military+regular outfits

Full support! It would be awesome if they added blue camo for the navy, and that would just be a recolor.

Support! :heart_eyes: