CLOTHING: Better Jackets for Men

SO! The jackets and vests that we have for female body types are wonderful and very useful, but the male jackets are outdated and sometimes don’t even work when you place a shirt underneath.
Additionally, when you categorize the tops by jackets only, it just shows some suit tops and shirts connected to jackets, not enough jackets by themselves that you can layer over other tops.

I would love to see some trench coats, loose jean jackets (not just that super tight one we have), and an open robe (please!) for all body types.

Examples

Trench Coats

this would be sooo good for a detective

Jean Jackets

While we do have these jackets:

The first one is too 16th century looking to be a modern trench coat.
The second one is way too short in my opinion, but that may just be me being picky :face_with_hand_over_mouth:.
And the third one is a great jean jacket, but it’s connected to that plaid star t-shirt which is so annoying when you just want to use the jean jacket on its own.

Feel free to add some more ideas!
If you think this would be a good addition, please like and/or comment with your support! :heart: :relaxed:

4 Likes

Support!

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Topic closed due to violation of Feature Request Guidelines. Please review the guidelines and contact @Sydney_H (be sure to link the thread!) to discuss editing and reopening topic. :smiley: