CLOTHING: Black covering for upper body!

Hello! Today I was trying to put together a cute casual outfit and I noticed that the art catalog is full of crop-tops that show most of the upper body and the bottoms available are mostly low waist.

Like this:

I was thinking that there could be added something similar to an undershirt that simply covers in black the part from the end of the top to the start of the bottom. Like just colours the silhouette of the character, in order to have more covering clothes. I know undershirt already exist in the catalog but they hardly ever layer correctly. Personally I would never wear everyday clothes with such a big nude part.
Hope this makes sense, please like this post and support if you’d like this to be added to our list.

Tagss.

@AMagic @lanafrazer_episode @theartsyperson @MelanieyM @Stargazer54 @SkyM @Misslea1

23 Likes

Support!

4 Likes

Support! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Supppporttt

2 Likes

Support!!!

1 Like

Support!

2 Likes

I know what you mean. I wish we had more long sleeve undershirts to help our conservative characters cover-up. AND they’re trendy! Just think of the many e-boy/e-girl outfits we can create with them :joy: Honestly just one long sleeve undershirt would go a long way

12 Likes

Support!!!

2 Likes

Support!!!

2 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

Bump! :fire:

Support!!! Yass

1 Like

Bump!:two_hearts:

Bump! :sparkles:

support!!!

1 Like

Support! Go go go! We need more conservative clothes as well! These will establish more characters!

2 Likes

Bump! :two_hearts:

Support!!

1 Like