CLOTHING: Black Hood for Female Characters

Hello Episode Cuties and Beauties!!!

I am in the process of creating outfits for some of my characters for a specific scene in which they require incognito gear for an undercover mission that they are all going to execute. However… I discovered ( to my dismay ) that female characters do not have the black hood ( as pictured above ). So on behalf of all Episodians that have discovered this same discrepancy within the clothing department… Please give the females/ Plus females the Black hood as well. Please like and support this topic if you agree. Thankies!!!

40 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

:label:

Tags

Please let me know if you would like to be removed from the tags. Thank you!

@pri.2112 @Shahtuta @_Shi_Shi @MMG @Trapezeamazing @Cookie_blue @maddie.nicole @YourMom @Faith.episode.cats @HiddenTreasure @Uggh @Celestial_Night @Trapezeamazing @MMG @Maeverie.Rivera @FoxyLolz @Ajay_theweirdo @Normal_Is_Boring @dancecomet @blanche_writes @maddie.nicole @Ams007 @raven.is.a.clown @Phoenix11 @MatchaTae @CiCe @Your_girl.kay @YourMom @Pending @JennIzzy_Love @HermanEpisode @Auritry

12 Likes

Thank you so much love bug :bug: !!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

10000% support from me! I remember noticing this as well before but forgot to mention it :joy: I think this would be so useful in spy and action stories! Really add to them and make them just that bit better :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

Btw thx for the tag hun :hugs:

2 Likes

YYYEEEAAAHHH!!!

I was getting my spy girls together … and you can see their whole face. Now I understand why everyone uses those skull masks. :woman_facepalming:t5: But I don’t wanna use the skull mask.

You are very welcome!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yess then! I know right :joy: I was doing a dramatic part and needed the bad guys to be hidden but all I found was masquerade masks and skeleton masks
:joy: they looked hilarious and not scary at all :joy:

1 Like

SUPPORT!!!

this text will be blurred

1 Like

Thanks sweetness :candy:!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Support!!!:two_hearts:

1 Like

Thankies Phoenix :bear:!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

support!

1 Like

Support :dizzy:

1 Like

Thank you sweetness :lollipop:!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Support :wave:

1 Like

Thank you so much Lady G :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:!!!

1 Like

Thank you Boo :bear:!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Support! :blob_hearts: :blob_sun:

1 Like

Thank you sweetie pie :pie:!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like