CLOTHING: Body types

There are lots of comments and topics about different body types on Episode, but none of them mentioned creating clothes instead of actual body types.

Episode mentioned that it would be very hard to make body types and I agree - all clothes should fit to them, it’s a lot of work and testing. Too much when we think about the pros.

So I was thinking that maybe you can make sets of clothes that imitate body types? Like now you don’t need pregnant body to be pregnant cause there are like 10 maternity clothes… You can also create sets for chubby people :slight_smile: like some jeans, shirts and blouses. It wouldn’t be many of it but I believe it’s mostly for background and 3rd plan characters.

Maybe you could make some nude imitating clothes with a little belly, smaller boobs, old hairy chest or child chest, chubby legs? They can be under regular clothes. I believe making the separate category with even all skin colours would be easier to implement that fitting the clothes into many body types.

It’s just an idea. I don’t know if it’s easier to implement :blush:

90 Likes

They actually said they were working on it but most likely gonna get it in 2027. Hooray…:upside_down_face:

17 Likes

Do you have the link? I always miss these annoucements 🤦

2 Likes

I believe they said it on Instagram (in their story I think)

4 Likes

Nah we’re going to get body times in 3027 :joy:

6 Likes

:smirk: :unamused:

4 Likes

2027! Wow, so soon…!

even sooner!

9 Likes

I agree! I think that there should be options for what body type you would like.

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

bump

2 Likes

That’s a great idea, support and bump

3 Likes

Support!

4 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

I must say, that’s a good idea :thinking:.
There should be more body types as option for creating characters.
So, support :blush:

5 Likes

That’s a really great idea! :blush:
Support!

1 Like

Heyyy everyone! Ok so this is my first topic so I’m going to make this as understandable as I can cause I tend to think fast and all over the place lol. But on to the topic at hand.

So as you can see by the title I would like for Episode to add body types. Ok don’t get me wrong there’s nothing wrong with the body type they have now it’s just…unrealistic. Episode has the same one body type for both the girls and boys and although they are nice, it just doesn’t allow us to really bring our stories to life you know because everyone comes in different shapes and sizes. Plus I think it would really enhance writers creativity!

For the women I was thinking they can have these basic body types:

While the men can have these basic body types:

So yeah, I know these are probably not the best photos, but I just wanted to get my idea across. Anywho, I would really love it if they could add body types so as creators and readers we can really see the story come to life! So if you support comment and let me know what you guys think!

22 Likes

I support the idea but this might be merged because theirs already a post about this.

2 Likes

Oh really, I didn’t know that. I haven’t checked any other forums cause I’ve had this in my drafts but thank you for letting me know.

3 Likes

No problem

2 Likes

first i seen this sugested at least ten times before and this is my comment for all of them

if they did that they would have to make evry outfit to fit the body which would take long time and a lot of money. which they could spend on better stuff

2 Likes