CLOTHING: Classic Outifts

I tried looking for something that was like this, but couldn’t find anything. I was looking at the clothes for the CLASSIC animation and oh my god I was fawning over some of the dress and shoe designs! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I am obsessed with ghost shoes. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

My suggestion is to conver CLASSIC clothing items to LL. (I would say INK too, but I know that’s discontinued. I’m sorry to all you hardcore INK fans.). Certain things would look really nice, plus Episode designers wouldn’t have to come up with new dress or shoe or whatever designs. All they would have to do is draw it in LL form. This would not only answer a lot of requests, it would probably bring in some new possibilites too! I think that it would really benifit a lot of stories with some of the outifits that could be. It would certainly benefit my own story lol

I don’t know what others think, but I really think that it could be good for both sides.

Thanks for listening reading, really :rofl: to my suggestion!

:blush::blush:

8 Likes

Support.

1 Like
closed #3

Closed as I believe this has already been requested here: FEATURE: Classic Clothing For Ink and Limelight :slight_smile: