CLOTHING: Cloaks/Capes

We need better cloaks/capes!

I know we have this one already:

But I have a few requests:

I would love if this cape came in different colours and was wider/longer. Currently, you can only see the cape fully if the character is facing rear. From the front, you can only see a small strip of material on one arm. If the cape were longer and wider you’d be able to see it better much better. Cloaks/overcoats being added to the portal would be greatly appreciated!

Examples

24%20PM

And while we’re already on this topic, can this hood be fixed as well?

• It does not cover hair, which is the intended purpose of a hood. I understand designing something of this sort is difficult, considering there are so many different types of hair, but this hood is pretty useless. It only works if you make the character bald.
  • You also can’t wear this and the shozoku mask at the same time (understandable why, but it would be nice)

Thank you!
:yellow_heart:

42 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

So much support! I would LOVE cloaks for my story.

2 Likes

Definitely agree!!

1 Like

Episode please, I need them…

2 Likes

Support!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support!

1 Like

Support love cloaks

3 Likes

SUPPORT! :smiley:

1 Like

Bump

2 Likes

Support!!

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

This would definitely be helpful. I’m writing a story with an assassin-ish type villain but I can’t use the hood because it doesn’t work with the hair, even with the crew cut style. And being able to wear it with the face mask would be great.

1 Like

YES PLEASE. I’m writing a story where a Cape is a big part if a characters costume but there are no decent capes.

1 Like

Ahh, support again. I would love some cloaks and capes.

1 Like

Supportive bump! :heart:

1 Like

Bump because I still need these…:sleepy:

1 Like