CLOTHING: Creating and Uploading

Absolutely support!
I have a few favorite clothing parts but it would be so much better to create my very own outfits, I’m on this with everyone who supports that brilliant idea.

2 Likes

Each part of the body would have to be a separate ‘joint’ to move correctly with all the animations, and some things have specific things to do during animations (hair falling, dresses shifting) and I think a lot of people are overlooking this.

5 Likes

supporttt

1 Like

Yes please I want to make different clothes tattoos hair everything to have more variety to customizing my characters.

SUPPORT

1 Like

Episode make this happen!! also some of the outfits we make we could let others use if they gave credit. like share with them through portal or links!!

I have a lot to say about this.

Pros

• Extensive range of how characters look
  • More unique looks

Cons

• Regarding to what @princesslexay said about sharing clothing via links, art stealing can be a big issues with sharing
  • Background and Overlay Review may be even slower due to the review of clothing
  • Episode must test out every clothing piece with every animation in history of Episode’s Animation, which may slow down updates

I have more, but there’s way too much of it to say.

8 Likes

its not stealing if you share the link with someone so they can put it in their story…

You don’t know if they will give credit or not.

2 Likes

I support!!!

1 Like

itd be the authors choice to share it with them . therefore its not stolen. but its okay its not like its gonna happen

Support :black_heart:

1 Like

I agree with all the things listed…
But no one’s thinking of the fact that we have Microsoft Paint users out here who are going to try and create clothes with black borders and spray paint!

2 Likes

Totally support this !

2 Likes

@Jeremy and @Sydney_H

1 Like

100% support

1 Like

Love this idea! Would also love if there could be more clothing items added that are from various time periods. Currently in Limelight, it is limited to a few Victorian ones and one “princess” dress…can we have more that are similar to ones from Episode Classic, like “Antique Nightgown,” “Naval Heels,” “Red Victorian Corset,” and more, please? I would love for my medieval characters to have more options, like “servant” outfits, “nobles” outfits, and “warrior” outfits that are more catered to the time period. Thanks!

3 Likes

This is so needed in my story right now!!!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Bump :heart_eyes_cat: :cake:

1 Like