CLOTHING: Creating and Uploading

communication

Support

Bump :heart_eyes_cat: :cake:

bump

Support it will be helpful

Support

Even I wish the same while reading on episode

as good an idea it is. it will not work. if i am reading this right you suggest making our own clothing to the characters. but do you know much there goes to one simple item there can work with all the animations

Support!!!

Support !!!

Support

You have my FULL SUPPOOOORT !!:heart::heart:

support at 100%

Support!!!

SUPPORT! There are so many amazing artists out there and they would be able to make so many great outfits so that the content of stories is less restricted. I do think that there would have to be separate limbs (forearm, bicep, shoulder, torso, hip, thigh, shin, etc.) for the drawing, just because the animations operate on stretches and pivots of each major joint. The clothing would look a little weird, but that adds incentive to keep using the episode-provided clothing.

Support!

Support!!

This would be absolutely amazing!!!

Support!!

SUPPORT OMG I BEEN THINKING ABOUT THIS FOR A LONG TIME :heart_eyes::hugs:

But we can use the same clothes that are already in the platform, like they do in Sims 4 (I’m NOT promoting the game or something like that). They use an external app to download the coding of the clothing you want to customize (so it’ll keep the movement and all that), and then in Gimp or other apps you can change color or add an image or whatever you want and then reupload the new clothing so you can use it in the game. They could do something like that and would be awesome! So, yeah, I support this too.