CLOTHING: Creating and Uploading

That would be great! Even tho knowing me i’ll take an eternity learning new stuff lol

1 Like

Support! :raised_hands:

It could be implemented similarly to this:
Custom Skin and Accents
:arrow_up: Link to an external, but safe, website to give you an idea if you’re bored.

1 Like

Support!

Imagine the content creators who could let their creativity run wild. We already have people who make custom backgrounds and overlays and make them available to other users, I’m sure there would be plenty of talented artists who make their clothing content available as well or even make detailed tutorials on how to make your own content. User created content is what makes games such as The Sims, IMVU, and Second Life so vastly successful - so seeing that implemented into Episode would only help the app to grow support one would imagine.

3 Likes

Support! <3

1 Like

Bump :heart:

2 Likes

Bump :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Bump :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Support. I really, really want to be able to create clothing for different eras-- i.e., the 1950’s or the 1970’s iconic things like bell-bottom pants and taffeta dresses. More 80’s stuff as well like acid-washed jeans and tucked-in turtlenecks.

4 Likes

I think this is an amazing idea. How cool would it be to create your own pieces of clothing? :star_struck:

SUPPORT!!!

However, that may be extremely hard to code.
so
As an alternative, I think it’d be great if Episode held a contest in which participants would design pieces of clothing which would later go into the game.

8 Likes

I believe that would be an amazing alternative.
I mean…
it would be hard to implement, but it’d be way better than literally everyone creating and uploading, which could turn into a way of people making money with those creations, what is not allowed anymore

5 Likes

this would be awesome, I support! This would be so simple with PSD’s

2 Likes

Support!

1 Like

this was going on from 2018 its highly unlikely theyll do it but i still support and bump!

3 Likes

Support

1 Like

I completely agree. As of now our current clothing options limit the creativity and story-making. We are in desperate need of historical and fantasy style clothing. Some examples of clothing we need are renaissance and medieval style clothing, peasant clothing, pirate clothing, elven and faerie clothing, pilgrim style clothing, futuristic clothing and the list goes on. More clothing leads to more story-making!

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

I really think this feature would be helpful to people who want more outfits that are unique and special to those characters. SUPPORT!!!

Support!

Yeah I support that!
It will be amazing to create and use our own outfits and tattoo. I’ve created this but I don’t know how to use it with my character.

1 Like

I support and someone’s got to convince them