CLOTHING: Dance Attire

Hello!

I am currently writing a story revolving around the performing arts (“Find Your Voice,” being published in a minute! Reads and feedback is appreciated! http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5537567620071424). With my dancer characters, I have to use my imagination and use normal costumes and clothes for their dance clothing.

My suggestion is that we could perhaps get some dancer attire? This would include leotards, ballet shoes, tap shoes, tutus, and things of the like. That would just be awesome!

Thanks so much!

33 Likes

Thanks!!

1 Like

Support! :hugs:

2 Likes

Support <33

2 Likes

On top of having animations for ballet, salsa (for limelight and classic), and more.

2 Likes

In LL, there are the Pleated Small Belted Waist High Skirts, those look pretty close to a dance skirt

1 Like

Considering they named a contest Dirty Dancing, you would have thought they would have released some sort of Dance attire to fit the theme.

3 Likes

bump it

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support and bump

1 Like

Support!
The dance leotards can helps protect their bodies from harm to the greatest extent possible.So it is necessary to buy these professional equipment.
If you want to know more dance leotards,you can contact me.

You can absolutely mix normal clothing with dance attire, lycra underneath a blazer, ballet or dance shoes that look formal!