CLOTHING: E.B.I Badge

Hey, so I’m in the process of writing a Spy story, which has the the main characters working in the E.B.I and I was looking at the clothes they could wear and I only saw these two things that might work for them:

I was thinking if we could just have the badge from these suits and make it
as a separate item of clothing, so you can pair it up with other clothes and then you can make so many different outfits! Because for me i think it’s really unlikely everyone would be wearing the same suits in the actual F.B.I. For example maybe if you were a field agent and you just got back from a mission or you were training; you would have a badge for identification, but be wearing normal clothes. Everyone would be at different stages wearing different things.:thinking: This would be so useful for detective and crime stories as well I think!
Please like and support if you agree!:relaxed::heartpulse:
Tags(sorry if you don’t want to be tagged):

@Cookie_blue @Jessica15 @CinnamonToast @Ajay_theweirdo @nate1 @Episoidewriter007 @Danielle318 @Epi.Jean @CrimsonJewel @Creole_KareBear @Tay11 @episodemichi @MMG @Mythical @clarkies @Allie_Diamond_Epy @lydiag_episode @kylie_writes @Spade.02 @Bonswayout @JadeStream
@gmuffen @Swiggles @BabyGurl90 @June_Sinclair @Sofiaxrosay @Igepisodes @Briella.writes

59 Likes

TOTAL SUPPORT!!!

The badges by themselves would be awesome… because then we could have some fly looking EBI officers dressing in all of the awesome clothing !!!

8 Likes

Thank you so much! :hugs: I know right! It would be so useful!

5 Likes

YW!!!

It would be completely useful!!!

5 Likes

:grin:

4 Likes

Support

5 Likes

Support hehe :grin:

4 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support :blob_hearts: :blob_sun:

4 Likes

Thank you all so much!

4 Likes

Good thinking! I would love this for my F.B.I story :blob_hearts:

4 Likes

Thanks! It would be so useful!

4 Likes

Bump and support :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

5 Likes

Support.

4 Likes

I like that!!! I think it’s a great idea. 100% support!

4 Likes

Thank you all so much! :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

Support? This would be super helpful!

3 Likes

I know right!

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes