CLOTHING: Ethiopian Culture

Hello, everyone. (This post is addressed to everyone - users and Episode team as well)
I have decided to open an subject. Maybe some of you might/would think that it is unnecessary, but for me it is.

First, I want to say that I really love Episode. I have loved it even the moment that I started reading authors’ stories and I love many stories, such as My Skater Lover, Santa’s Naughty List, Falling For Us, etc.
So, I want Episode to add things from the Ethiopian culture, such as clothes, jewelry, hairstyle even animations of Ethiopian dances:

• Examples of Ethiopian traditional dresses:

• Examples of hairstyles:

Etc…
Even kahen’s clothes:

Kahen (or Kes) is a priest of the Beta Israel or any Ethiopian Jewish Community (in Amharic: ቤት እስራኤል, bet Esrael).
Do not misunderstand! When I said “priest”, I did not mean “pastor” or any context of christianity.

By the way, one of the reason that I am asking for this is because I would like to write a story about my culture (even one which based on a real story), so I could tell you more about my roots.
So, I really hope that you would support. I will mean to me a lot!
And share this with your friends in the forum :blush:

Please support these ideas for religion’s clothes:
https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/clothing-kippahs-and-tichel/149168

P.S: 1.
the first Ethiopian dress is my mom’s and she made it.
2.Please make sure that you give a :heart: and write down “support”.

• Kanu.
41 Likes

Support all that way Sis.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Oh my gosh I love this idea! Support! I used to live in Ethiopia I miss it is much.

3 Likes

Really? May I ask how long?

2 Likes

About a year and a half ago I lived there for two years. I lived in Addis Abeba (sorry if I spelt it wrong)

2 Likes

It is Abeba. And don’t apologize.

2 Likes

Okay thanks lol. But I totally support this idea!

2 Likes

Support! These look really beautiful!

4 Likes

Support! I love the look of this culture, I’d love to see this in Episode!

4 Likes

You will. Believe me you will.

2 Likes

Support!! I would LOVE for episode to be more diverse!!

4 Likes

What does “lol” mean?

3 Likes

Laugh Out Loud (LOL)

2 Likes

Yes that lols

1 Like

Ah. I am sorry, it is just English is not my language. (I know you must have heard that a lot)

3 Likes

It’s cool :ok_hand: It’s better to ask about a word if you don’t understand/know the full meaning :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

2 Likes