CLOTHING: Fauns

I would love to implement Fauns into the game, of course for fantasy stories. A Faun is a half goat mythical being, their characteristics are goat legs, small horns and goat like ears. There are depictions of having deer like noses as well.

Visual assistance

In general, I feel like we need more fantasy clothing.

16 Likes

That’s a really good idea

2 Likes

I love your visual assistance! I love The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe. It is one of my favourite books EVER!

2 Likes

It was one of my favorites too! I thought Mr. Tumnus was very cutely portrayed in the movie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Totally. I saw the movie a long time ago, but still read the book to this day. My personal favorite character is Lucy.

1 Like

Omg my fav actor from the movie!!! I MISS THIS MOVIE SO MUCH!! SUPPORT!

4 Likes

She’s pretty awesome! haha :heart:

My second favorite character is Mr. Tumnus, I didn’t really like Susan though. Then goes Aslan, and then surprisngly, Edmund.

1 Like

I absolutely resonate with this loll There was always something about Susan that didn’t settled right with me.

I love Aslan though

1 Like

And you really didn’t get to see much of her and Peter because they were too old. For Susan I was fine with that, and Peter didn’t stand out that much to me. Even though he was one of the Kings of Narnia.

But whenever somebody like my sister or mom asks me where I’m going, I say, “NARNIA!” :joy::rofl::joy: I honestly wish I was though.

1 Like

Just slipping Mr Tumnus in there :joy: I support!

1 Like

Me too! Susan was just…

Too Susan-y.

1 Like

yeaaah. support

1 Like

Thank you all! I’m glad I could slip some nostalgia into your day haha

1 Like

support, I wish there were a bunch of different addons like this for fantasy characters :joy:

1 Like

Support! Fantasy clothing would be awesome!

2 Likes