CLOTHING: featured episode writer outfits available to everyone!

Hey! So since Episode has some reserved outfits for featured writers, I was wondering If they could release them to all the writers writing on desktop soon! It would be so amazing, and since they’re already made there wouldn’t be such a hassle! When I want to make choices and have an incredible outfit to be able to choose from, I only have the standard outfits!
If you don’t know what I’m talking about, it’s in stories like College-ish, Glitch Girl, Friends or Lovers, and more, there are some outfits that we can’t find on our outfits section (like in the ABC party at the beginning of College-ish).

12 Likes

Hi. A request was already made. :yay:

1 Like

Oh I didn’t know! Anyway I’ll jeep it ip so there’s a bigger chance that they see it :heart::heart:

But thanks for letting me know!! :smiley:

This is amazing!!! Thank you for making this post!!! We definitely should be getting these because if they can release swimsuits tied to a gem choice WHEN THEY SAY ANYTHING TIED TO A GEM CHOICE CANT BE RELEASED

2 Likes

You can always make as many as you like the more we make these kind of posts the better!

1 Like

Also episode has from what I seen multiple colors in the Tan Dress. In Mustard, Dark Navy Blue, Olive Green, Gray. As well as the glitter dress I’ve seen it in Blue & Pink.

1 Like

Thank you!!!:sparkling_heart: And yeah they should totally release these!! I’ve seen sooo many outfits that I can’t find on my computer! I didn’t have any screenshots however so I just took a couple while I was playing :joy:

Oh trust me I know they have too many in vaults I have so many screenshots it’s insane

2 Likes

I know! But not only outfits, but hairstyles, animations… :face_with_hand_over_mouth::coffee:

2 Likes

Oh girl the amount is ENDLESS

1 Like