CLOTHING: Feminine outfits for maleswa

So, here’s what’s happening. I like writing male characters, I’m sure a lot of people do as well, and as a frequent male character writer, I like to dabble in different personalities and cultures. Another thing you need to know about me, I like writing feminine characters, especially when said characters are male. It’s just the aspect of writing them which makes it so fun. However, I’ve come across a problem while writing some feminine characters, they are no feminine male outfits. I have seen the occasional tied back shirt/jumper or something along those lines, but have never seen a proper feminine male piece of clothing. So here’s my suggestion, EPISODE comes out with some of the fore-mentioned clothing. Things like, looser clothing to make male appear smaller, ‘queer clothing’ or ‘dramatic clothing’ for men. Basically, clothing to better portray dramatic, gay/queer and just flashy characters in general.
I mean, if you have a drama queen character, you need an outfit that screams ‘LoL drama queen alert!’.

Like the post if you support this idea!

Cheers,
R.

46 Likes

Very awkward bump

1 Like

I’ve been screaming this for years now, thank you!

5 Likes

Oh my goodness FINALLY someone shares the same opinion as me!

Cheers,
R.

2 Likes

yet another awkward bump

1 Like

Why are awkward bumps so…awkward?

1 Like

More diversity! Yes!

3 Likes

I know right?

Cheers,
R.

Please only bump a thread once every 24 hours as per the forum general rules. Thanks.

2 Likes

k sorry

Cheers,
R.

Thanks to everyone who has liked the post!

Cheers,
R.

Okay, it’s been an entire 24 hours, or one day, so I am allowed to bump it.

Completely agree! If episode allows male characters to wear the lipstick options, they should allow more feminine clothing too.

5 Likes

So you understand right? It’s not really all that fair. Sorry for the long reply wait, I was busy and only had enough time to like your post : /

Cheers,
R.

Okay, bumping this again.

bump

Alright! I completely agree with you. but there is actually a solution to this. I discovered it accidentally. You can actually make male characters wear female’s clothes! For example: You make an outfit for females called FEMALE_OUTFIT. Then you go to the script and do this: @MALE changes into FEMALE_OUTFIT
Is is glitchy, but hey! They’re still wearing the outfit!

5 Likes

man this needs to be bumped

Am I like dumb that I didn’t know what bumping is? :smile:

I know right, I do that all the time, it won’t be able to be published tho :confused: