CLOTHING: Flat Shoes/Sneakers for Female Limelight

I do like all the heels, but I do think some sneakers would be good for some more masculine outfits/tomboy/casual outfits.

whoops! thanks for letting me know <3

No problem. :wink:

@jeremy or @ryan please close this <3

This thread is specifically asking for Limelight while the other thread is asking for the items in general. Thanks for the assist all, but these are two different requests. Make sure to continue to show your support! Thanks :slight_smile:

We need this!

this happened…

Agreed! I’d love some simple flats (not just sneakers), as well.

Hi, more discussion about flat shoe women Individuals are performing multiple tasks more nowadays — they’re going from yoga class to work, at that point from party time to get their children, and they would prefer not to change into four distinct outfits," said Alexis DeSalvo, retail and attire examiner at Mintel. "Level shoes have turned into a staple in the multipurpose dressing more ideas of women shoes in best cross training shoes for women visit this site Sheispicky(dot)com.

Runnings shoes enthusiast she used to work in a running store and did a mega guide to running clothes for women) that we asked her to share her favourite running shoes with us, too. Below, her six favourites for all kinds of runners extra ideas of ladies footwear in nice cross training shoes for women visit this web page Sheispicky(dot)com.