Clothing for a Muslim Character

Hi everyone, I was wondering if you could help me to come up with somes ideas (in Limelight) for a British Muslim female character in my story. Her background is that she came over to England from Pakistan when she was very young and so was brought up mainly here. I want her clothing to reflect that, to be the perfect blend of modern and modest but I don’t have a clue where to start, please will you help?

1 Like

You can find hijabs at the outfit section!

I know that, I’m talking the rest of the outfit, this is what I’ve come up with so far, but I’m not sure.

1 Like

I think you did great! A blend of Pakistan culture/religion with a western twist. I like it

3 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

4 Likes

I love these, thank you xx

1 Like

You re still need some?

Yeah, I would like to see a few more just to get a few more ideas going.

Ok, i will make them in some minutes

1 Like

I hoped you like them.

2 Likes

There are ok?

1 Like

Yeah, they’re lovely.

1 Like

Thx , love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs:

If you want more :
✨ NEW Sparkle Art Shop (OPEN AND FREE) ✨

Uhmmm the second one is not ok, her arms aren’t covered :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

That’s what the said

I modified the outfits a bit, added tights for the first one because the skin in her legs shouldn’t be showing, I added a jacket to the second one because as I said It’s not ok that her arms are bare and I changed the hijab for the third one because her cleavage should not be revealed either.

3 Likes

Hey you really shouldn’t use mala beads for a Muslim character. They are used for prayer in Hinduism and Jainism

2 Likes

Yeah I was thinking of removing them, I know normal necklaces that look like that so I thought it might be ok and muslims use similar prayer beads though it’s not worn around the neck. I’ll remove it :slight_smile:

2 Likes