Yeah, they’re lovely.

1 Like

Thx , love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs:

If you want more :
✨ NEW Sparkle Art Shop (OPEN AND FREE) ✨

Uhmmm the second one is not ok, her arms aren’t covered :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

That’s what the said

I modified the outfits a bit, added tights for the first one because the skin in her legs shouldn’t be showing, I added a jacket to the second one because as I said It’s not ok that her arms are bare and I changed the hijab for the third one because her cleavage should not be revealed either.

3 Likes

Hey you really shouldn’t use mala beads for a Muslim character. They are used for prayer in Hinduism and Jainism

2 Likes

Yeah I was thinking of removing them, I know normal necklaces that look like that so I thought it might be ok and muslims use similar prayer beads though it’s not worn around the neck. I’ll remove it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

don’t worry about covering the girl’s arms up to her elbow. if she’s wearing a hijab then she should ultimately cover the rest of her body.

1 Like

The third one is only used for woman in India for big traditions ! A girl told me this so just thought I’d let you know too. If it’s worn it can only be worn with the matching piece only in India :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I didn’t create the outfits I just modified them, I didn’t think there is any harm in using the top for other characters that aren’t indian. She isn’t wearing a full sari and it could be just any top unless the pattern on it is somehow special but it’s not my cultural clothing so I guess it’s not up to me to say if it’s offensive or not. (Because personally I’m not bothered by people wearing clothing belonging to my culture as long as it isn’t made fun of.)

2 Likes

Ah okay good to know! I guess other people have different opinions. I’ve been told from someone from India that it isn’t okay so I was just a bit confused.

1 Like

Yeah everyone has different opinions but yeah from my point of view there is no harm in wearing other countries/cultures clothing as long as it’s not used to mock them, doesn’t that just mean they think the clothing is pretty, I don’t see the harm in that. Having characters wear religious assets even tho they don’t belong to that religion is another matter of course though even there I’d say it depends I guess.

1 Like

You clearly didn’t understand my post but ok, I’m not using it anyways.

Omg I could definitely help you XD I am Also creating a story MY MAIn character is Pakistan and Muslim TOO ?!:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::rose::rose::rose::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
Just let me know if you still need help and I can give you ideas !

First of all, your right but the sari”s are not just part of Indian but desi culture in general. So Pakistani’s also wear sari’s. Therefore it is NOT cultural appropriation :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

If you have any ideas, sure x

1 Like