CLOTHING: Girls Children Tops With Flat Chest

I would love to have some tops or dresses for girls that do NOT have a chest included. It can be frustrating when trying to make a little girl but she has a chest. Or just give us the option to have a built in chest or not.

I would like to add that this would also be helpful for flat chested girls, trans men (binder purposes), non-binary people, and people who had to get their chest removed (for whatever reason it may be).

Please like and reply!!! Please tag as many of your friends as you can the more people who see this the better!

222 Likes

Support! I once read a story with a little girl character and when it zoom in on her (so I can’t see the height difference) I actually thought she’s a grown up.

5 Likes

Support!

4 Likes

Please share this with your friends so more people see it!

2 Likes

Please share this with as many people as you can the more people who like and comment the more likely this is to happen!

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support!!
So true!!

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

@CaelaM @K.F @Coolepisodes

Please share this with as many people as you can the more people who like and comment the more likely this is to happen!

1 Like

@Chocolate_Mama
@AS007
@Epi.Sympatics
@ChayChay
@LeviTheLunatic (:heart:)
@reverie
@Doksanwrites

And some other peeps

4 Likes

@Emi664
Hi bestie!! (LOL)
Read this topic and then if u agree type/text support :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I support

4 Likes

I support

3 Likes

Suppppppoooooorrrrrttttttttttttt

2 Likes

SUPPORTTT! :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :hearts: :hearts:

2 Likes

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

@Effie
@Elena1creates
@Days
@Turtle_Cat
@keiji
@24aya

5 Likes

Agree ^^

This would be super awesome : )

I’ll let other people know :wink:

P.S, it would also be great if this update took place: CHARACTERS: Adding children

If Episode decides to add kids as characters, then they would for sure need to add clothing for kids :smile:

2 Likes