CLOTHING: Glasses

Can we please have more options for glasses in the Limelight style?

13 Likes
CLOTHING: glasses for limelight
FEATURE: Episode should release more glasses!
Feature + Art Suggestions + Animations Index!
CLOTHING: Limelight Glasses

Hi! The title of this feature request currently doesn’t follow the guidelines for suggestion threads. Please review those guidelines and edit your thread to ensure it isn’t closed or deleted. Thanks! :v:t2:

support! the glasses we have don’t look good. the glasses in ink make the guys look so hot eg: Ryder Law & Christopher Shaw

1 Like

Support!

Bump

And support

support, most of the glasses make the characters just look ridiculous there’s only one set of glasses I like for limelight and they’re not even for both male and female :joy:

1 Like

I support! I wear glasses and I’d love to see frames more like mine, since all the ones we got now looked weird and too thick? Which, some people have, but I liked the glasses in INK like the wayfer or whatever it was and the hipster glasses. The hipster glasses are pretty much the same shape as mine, but I liked the reflectiveness in the other kind I mentioned.

1 Like

Support! The glasses in ink make the characters (especially the guys) look really cute/hot like someone else mentioned. I wish they would add this in Limelight too as I think it would be adorable.