CLOTHING: Gloves, Surgeon Wear, LL nurse scrubs and Umbrella's/Parasols

As a nurse there are some things missing in the Limelight Clothing line that I really dread. The most important things being gloves, surgeon masks and proper nursing scrubs. Gloves most of all, though, since a proper nurse wouldn’t be able to work without them.

On the topic of gloves there are some other things I’d love to see. You see, gloves aren’t just out there as the typical blue-greenish surgical kind, there were plenty of women who wore gloves in the Victorian age. And they wore hats and the like as well, of which I would love to see more too… (lol, I could probably think of an endless amount of stuff I would love to see as artwork for Episode characters.)

Lastly, I miss umbrella’s and parasols plus the needed animation to use them (idle, speaking, walking, walking and speaking, holding one while jumping in a puddle, etc.). Parasols again, are a bit more of a Victorian age thingy. Though maybe someone with a sun allergy in modern times would use them as well.

Well, I’ll keep it at this for now…bites her lip and strains her fingers from typing further requests

12 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support!! Maybe then I will work on a story haha

2 Likes

Topic closed due to violation of Feature Request Guidelines Contact @Sydney_H to discuss editing and reopening topic. :smiley: