CLOTHING: Gothic Clothes

For both INK and Limelight, there should be more cool gothic clothing. So here are the pics of what I have researched. Let me know what you think.

Btw ignore the picture with the man and woman in there, I accidentally put that there when I was trying to add pictures into this thread.

63 Likes

Support 100%! :heart:

2 Likes

I like the first pic. It looks like something I would wear.

2 Likes

I know right. It looks very elegant.

1 Like

And those dresses are to die for! They are very pretty.

1 Like

Damn right.

When I was scrolling through the website for these clothes, I couldn’t help but buy one of the dresses. I had one exactly like the black lacy dress with the red on the top part. I felt stupid for throwing it away :frowning:

2 Likes

We all regret some things. Maybe you’ll get another on later on.

1 Like

Oh well, at least I bought the dress I wanted now and it will be there before I go on holiday I hope.

1 Like

I need all these in episodes O.O so much support

1 Like

Support!

2 Likes

Hope if they add clothes ppl actually let us use them instead of having the MC say rude crap
Like “uhg this is so gross” or having the “friends” rag on our clothing “…ur wearing that…no way we are going shopping” or if u ask the author they go “its my story the character has to wear this”(but its a CC story)

I have waay more things i could show was hard to decide what to send

2 Likes

I’d love to see more goth clothing on LL. I miss the buckled boots and cool skirts in INK.

3 Likes

Hell yeah, support!

1 Like

I dunno… Doesn’t look like what I pictured is the clothing from actual Gothic eras

I just like the laciness and buckles on there. It’s just to give ideas to the Episode team because in Limelight, it does lack Gothic clothing.

1 Like

No I meant I would really like to see period dresses from the time Edgar Allan Poe was writing his famous horror stories.

Like this

6 Likes

Gotcha.

Yeah that too when it comes to writing a story in that era.

1 Like

more gothic!!!

6 Likes

This would work too!

1 Like

yes

1 Like