Clothing : gowns for plus female

Guys. I was writing my new episode where My MCs Mom is attending a marriage and I noticed there is No gowns for PLUS FEMALE! WE NEED MORE GOWS FOR PLUS FEMALE! PLEASE SUPPORT OR BUMP IF YOU LIKE THIS

4 Likes

support girl :heart:

2 Likes

Support :slightly_smiling_face:
I hope they add some

2 Likes

Yes! Becoz I can’t add marriage scenes! :sob::sob:

2 Likes

honestly there is like no clothes for plus size like give us cute and stylish plus size outfits episode

2 Likes

Yes!

1 Like

like I don’t get it like they should have the same clothes that the other sizes do it makes no sense instead of giving them new and awesome outfits they give them the old episode ones like #notfair

1 Like

Lol. We are not rushing them but it makes sense. They should add a bit of new ones too.

1 Like

true but I get it takes alot of time but I think epiode needs to work on this ya know and ik what your saying all sizes have the old ones it’s just plus size only really has the old ones you know. that’s what I meant

1 Like

Yes! :heart:

1 Like

will I can’t wait to see what episode does with this I hope it happens Not gonna lie :heart: Weill goodnight yall

1 Like

Good night! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Topic closed due to violation of Feature Request Guidelines Contact @Sydney_H to discuss editing and reopening topic. :smiley: