CLOTHING: Graduation (Limelight)

Am currently typing up a high school graduation scene and was disappointed to find there are no caps and gowns for Limelight. I am not new to the community but new to the story writing aspect of Episode and I would love to see this feature added!

Edit: removed the part about using ink clothes for limelight since I realize now that’s not gonna happen hahaha

Thanks for everything!

88 Likes

Yesss, I totally support!

4 Likes

I support all the way!!!

3 Likes

I’d like my characters to wear these when they graduate at the end of the story.:heart_eyes: I think these graduation Caps and Robes are much needed in most stories too. It could be of multiple colours (depends on the school uniform colours that are in the catalog). Hope a lot of creators agree to this! :pray:t3::grin::ok_hand:t3:

21 Likes

Hell yeah! I am totally for this!

4 Likes

lol

3 Likes

The Ink version has a Graduation Gown and Cab !

Like this topic and reply to this post

SUPPORT!! If you want this outfit in Limelight!

8 Likes

Bump!

3 Likes

Graduation clothes are very important as graduation final paper that student can buy from the companies that are presented and reviewed by the that proposes the best companies like Edusson!

2 Likes

Definitely SUPPORT!!

2 Likes

Support…!!

2 Likes

SUPPORT! My first episode was going to show the main characters graduating highschool (future events) but it was scrapped because of this problem…

2 Likes

bump!

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

BUMP!
I am writing the last episode of my series on episode and I was going to do a quick graduation scene and it would be much better with gowns and cap!

3 Likes

The story I’m trying to write has college graduates in it, I’d to see this also. Supporting! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Support!!

2 Likes

support !

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support. :grinning:

2 Likes