CLOTHING: Gucci Clothing [Ink/Limelight]

I’ve been thinking which clothing has been worn the most in music videos and top trending stuff in 2018
Mostly in music videos, and top trending videos/music gucci clothing is worn sometimes
So I got an idea, and would like to request that Episode makes Gucci clothing for both women and men in either Limelight or Ink.

Would you want Gucci clothing to be used in Limelight or Ink?

• Limelight
  • Ink

0 voters

8 Likes

I think it would be a good idea for both! I support this!

4 Likes

:joy: It just got to me like what if Episode created trendy clothes for Ink or Limelight.

1 Like

It would be awesome. But they have stopped updating ink.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve noticed.
I mean I wouldn’t say its their fault for stopping updates on Ink, cause they gotta focus on Limelight since its a very recent story style, and needs to be worked on.

1 Like

No I totally get that. But it is pretty upsetting that they did.

1 Like

Hi, Episode can’t include some things in a story:

The content that it can’t include must not violate the intellectual property rights or rights of publicity or privacy of any third party. This may include using any of the following without permission:

• any copyrights or works of authorship of other parties, including excerpts or passages taken from literary works or television or film;
  • any trademarks or references to corporate or business names; and
  • any references to real persons or places that might violate rights of publicity or privacy.

So, the problem with having Gucci clothing is that a story on Episode can’t have any trademarks/references to business names and that’s exactly what Gucci does-it goes against the Episode guidelines so most likely, the Episode team can’t and will not include it.

11 Likes

yeah i just realized :joy:

However, perhaps Episode can look up Gucci clothing and get inspiration from that style. Instead of asking for Gucci clothes, why not ask if they can create clothing based off that style? “CLOTHING: Inspired by Gucci [Ink or Limelight?]”

Bump

Support :slightly_smiling_face:

support :wink:

1 Like

Support

Support!
But ink is never going to update anymore…