CLOTHING: Hidden Outfits From Featured Stories

Half of those items have been hidden for over a year so…

2 Likes

AGREED, They should also unhide the featured story outfits from their ink stories… I wanna see the ink outfits from Haute as hell! >:I

1 Like

They are not updating ink so they definitely won’t be releasing any hidden ink clothing update. Sorry

2 Likes

Yeah what they said episode isn’t updating ink anymore because they’re focusing on ll needs more trendy clothes which is why I made this thread

1 Like

SUUUPPPOOORRRTTTT SISS!!! I am totally a fan of them giving us more lol, I love what we have butya know…I want it alll

3 Likes

It doesn’t matter how long it has been hidden for. Most of these things take time and it won’t be appropriate to release it if they know it won’t work.

If you want to request for hidden outfits you can waltz over to the Limelight Wish List Thread!

If episode has Been using the same hidden assets multiple times in stories it works just fine what they say about bugs and stuff is an excuse

4 Likes

The point made is that you won’t make me believe that items that they used repeatedly for the past 2 years are “buggy” and don’t work properly while they release some items we never saw before without any test in featured stories to see if they work and that weirdly only the best items are the one that “don’t work”.

5 Likes

It still doesn’t matter. Episode has every right to keep assets to themselves because we as community writers aren’t paying them for those assets.

We don’t exactly know how episode releases their assets and why they keep stuff hidden but one thing I know for sure is that accusing episode of being stingy and lying about bugs in the assets won’t make them give it to us.

I’ll say this again, request for these things over here

3 Likes

Actually the community that for some pay for gems and watches their forced ad give them money and again this thread is to talk about the release of the clothes And if we have opinions on what’s going on we will share them u still haven’t provided any good argument apart from since they say it’s true then it is acting like companies never lied before so I can suggest that if you don’t like hearing others opinions you can leave thx

4 Likes

Support SUPPORT suuuuupppppoooorrrrttt📢

2 Likes

MASSIVE SUPPORT :white_heart:

2 Likes

SUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPORT

yea i support it :neutral_face:

1 Like

O M Gosh!!! Support!!! :microphone::microphone::microphone::microphone::musical_note::musical_note::musical_note::notes::notes::notes::musical_note::notes::musical_note::notes:

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

True. But I will lie if I said they didn’t deserve actual money for these, because they really do work hard.

2 Likes

WOOWWW
do we have them in anyyyyy colorrr???
if yes then please name it :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

Support! Support! Support! :blob_hearts: :blob_sun: