CLOTHING: Hidden Outfits From Featured Stories

Oh trust me I know they do it’s crazy our tops and bottoms lack so much along with shoes

Thank you because i’m tired of the same old outfits being put together😑

1 Like

Alright cool.

It’d be nice to get them dresses in these colours

1 Like

Finally someone who understands :tired_face: the major struggle we need trendier stuff wee lacking so much

1 Like

By the way i love your profile picture :blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::high_heel::drooling_face:

1 Like

Thank you it’s from rulebreaker!

Girl tell me I feel the same we need these so bad

1 Like

Definitely!

Let’s all keep pestering Episode until we finally get them.

1 Like

Here are some more screenshots I took when I was bored. Idk if anyone gonna see it, though lol.

image image image
These are mainly from A Little More Me. Also, I really need the olive green romper, and the off the shoulder top and dress! And the fancier party dresses/gowns, from Positively Princess! I need more options! I always see them in featured stories and it just makes me so mad!

6 Likes

Ahhh I love those dresses!!!

This one was first seen I college ish then in bloodlust and now Bad Boy Roommate

4 Likes

ABSOLUTE support!

1 Like

I want it :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Welcome Sara!

1 Like

Support!!! Those outfits are TOO cute :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the forums Elizabeth!

1 Like

Speaking of featured outfits, I always thought Instant Princess had some of the most beautiful ones.

Someone on the Episode team seems to really like the third outfit especially, because you can see recolors of it posted earlier in this thread. (And the screencaps got resized when I posted them, so click on them to see them in full.)

11 Likes

What Stories?

Oh yeah IP had good stuff it’s ridiculous the amount of things they have for themselves father then sharing these outfits with us it makes no sense… I’ve seen that dress in probably 3 other colors which is ridiculous they have over 41 hidden dresses casual and formal…

1 Like

I need like all of them NOW :triumph::weary:

1 Like

Same girl everyday I’m like I NEED THESE CLOTHES

1 Like