CLOTHING: Hidden Outfits From Featured Stories

That dress is so cute!!

1 Like

Omg that green dress though :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Omg I remember that blue outfit in Instant Princess and we have Jaydas hair but not the stuff in her hair I forgot the name of it and omg that skirt I saw in Love Life too jeez… they really are reusing everything and we don’t have it still…

1 Like

We’re also missing a lot of these outfits since The Kiss List…

8 Likes

Yesss!

I remember when the pull piece bathing suit with the “v” neckline was hidden.

The amount of jackets alone they have hidden I think they have 5 other styles we don’t have while we only have 3 leather jacket styles…

1 Like

Oh yeah i saw that in My First Everything

1 Like

I wish they would bring the thing back where if you bought an outfit with gem choices it would go to your closet. Make the money worth it a little.

2 Likes

Are you serious THEY HAD THAT FEATURE?!!! For featured story outfits

1 Like

Yup! They removed it in an update.

Jeez that’s crazy… I don’t understand that logic. At all we really need a big update of hidden clothes because most of the ones we have since LL came out… we need updated stuff because it makes zero sense why we don’t it’s 2019…

1 Like

Agreed.

It just makes no sense… I can’t look at the portal outfits without wanting to cry because the featured stories have so much better stuff :sob::sob:

1 Like

If an outfit is free in a story we should have it…

6 Likes

More hidden things in bloodlust that we need

9 Likes

Another color of the ombré dress seen in Alittle More Me as well as another color of shoes seen in College ish

5 Likes

This is unfair!

I want that multicolor dress from love life!!

1 Like

That dress was in Love Life first omg

What did it look like? I forgot.