CLOTHING: High Waisted Jeans

I was trying to find some a cute outfit for my characters and I realized that LL doesn’t have high waisted jeans… Which would look so good with some outfits, don’t you think? :smirk:

High%20waisted%203

Hopefully, nobody made a topic like this, I searched and it seems like nobody did. :woman_shrugging:t4:

143 Likes

SuPPORT

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

SUPPORT :heart:

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure that LL does have high waisted jeans.
If you search ’ High Waisted’ a few things should pop up but scroll down and you will find them.

3 Likes

I hope this helps.

2 Likes

Girl, I know this. I still stand by my OP. :roll_eyes:
Those aren’t jeans. Only one of them are jeans.

10 Likes

We can request more you know. And that’s a very low amount of high waisted jeans. All of them are rolled up too. I think the OP wants more variety of them or just better ones.

8 Likes

Oh yes, I new thought of that sorry. I’ll email the support email later and request more high waisted non-rolled jeans.

2 Likes

Support!

Considering how many of the shirts in LL are crop tops, high waisted jeans would make styling those tops way more versatile because they wouldn’t all be midriff-baring. There’s like a mile of skin between most of the shirts and the waistbands of the current jeans.

9 Likes

Yes, Support.
That amount of skin between the waistline and top is almost unbearable. It is so annoying when trying to make outfits for the character going to school etc… and all there is is crop tops, They need more normal length tops and high waisted jeans

9 Likes

Hello.Full Support from my side. Awesome :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Absolutely :smile:

1 Like

Support!

2 Likes

:weary::weary::weary: a need
supportttttt

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes