CLOTHING: Hospital gear/equipment

Okay so hear me out right…
What if episode were to add things like hearing aids, breathing/feeding tubes, oxygen masks ect…
These would make stories set in a hospital more realistic along with stories with characters with chronic diseases could actually have a visual representation of the troubles they are facing (just like when episode added the wheelchair).
I believe its important to target everyone in the episode community so no one feels like and outcast. This for one will give episode a wider reading audience and for us writers it could give some of our characters more depth and meaning and purpose if episode added medical apparatus.

Please upvote this so that episode higher ups can see this and make the change!!! :heart:

10 Likes

You 100% have my support!

1 Like

hi (: if you don’t want them to close your topic for it being incorrect you’ve got to follow the feature request guidelines. i’ll link it for you so you can read through! :blob_hearts:

you’re only allowed to request one thing at a time so requesting the hospital items and the eyes at the same time won’t work. also, someone already requested that here: EYES: Heterochromic Eyes (two different eye colors) so if you want to support it like and comment!

you should also change your topic title accordingly :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you I’ll go support now and fix my post!

1 Like

100% Support! But I think you might have to change the title to CLOTHING: Hospital Gear/Equipment For Outfits so it doesn’t get closed.

2 Likes

Support!

Topic closed due to violation of Feature Request Guidelines. Please review the guidelines and contact @Sydney_H (be sure to link the thread!) to discuss editing and reopening topic. :smiley: