CLOTHING: Hospital Gowns (No Baby)

Hello everyone! Thank you for clicking on this thread.

I’ve noticed that in many stories, instead of using hospital gowns, people use scrubs. This is something authors on Episode have to do because we don’t have regular hospital gowns. Scrubs are for nurses, not patients.

Yes, we do have a hospital gown. But a hospital isn’t only for pregnant people. We need hospital gowns without that baby. As well as gowns for men.

I would love your support on this! I’m not really sure how Episode sees art suggestions, but if you liked this I think it would help! Have a great rest of your day/night! :hugs:

31 Likes

I totally agree with you. They should be used for both men and women, but women should have two lots bc of pregnancy… Episode is bringing many things out for limelight but what about ink? I know most ppl still write with ink and I think they should update that too.

3 Likes

Ink is no longer being updated. Episode updated their software, and it can no longer use the tools necessary to create code for ink.

5 Likes

I agree with this! In my story when my character needed to have a hospital gown on, I had to have a character covering the baby bump so the readers couldn’t see it! :joy:

3 Likes

Support.

1 Like

Support :black_heart:

1 Like

I just done that for my story. I need some hospital clothing

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Support … LimeLight needs it too

1 Like

I support this 100% ! I want to write a medical drama but I can’t have every patient be pregnant :rofl:

1 Like

Say theyre fat

1 Like

Support

1 Like

But not everyone can be fat, either. :rofl:

2 Likes

I posted this question somewhere else too and I came to a conclusion I can just use surgeon’s top and shorty shorts or a skirt that’s the same color to portray the gown … maybe it will look close. But some patients wear normal pajamas if they’re only being treated and aren’t in the hispital only for a surgery. People who stay in hospitals for a week at least can wear pajamas their friends or family brought them becuase when they’re sleeping in the hospital, they don’t need a gown with an easy access.

2 Likes

True and thanks for the idea =)

2 Likes

support!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Hello everyone! I don’t know if it was us, but we have hospital gowns for women now! This is so exciting because this was one of my goals. Sadly, we haven’t achieved the same for males, but this is a small victory, hehe. Here’s a picture!

Thanks for supporting this thread! Hopefully, males will come soon.

~Itha

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

Duplicate topic closed. Please refer to original: CLOTHING: Non-Maternity Hospital Gowns for Limelight