CLOTHING: Native American Indian Feathers

imageimage

23 Likes

support

2 Likes

I wasn’t sure how to name this suggestion, sorry.

2 Likes

I know this topic is old but I just needed to tell you that referring to Native Americans as Indians are offensive and I wanted you to know that. So instead of “Indian Feathers” it should be corrected to “Native Feathers”

4 Likes

Yeah this is correct when and if using word in America. :blush: If Europeans would use this word they would meant that as “Home Feathers”

2 Likes

Bump :sunglasses:

1 Like

Bump and Support :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Bump :smile:

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Can you change your title please. Their not Indian their Native Americans.

3 Likes

SUPPORT!! Thanks for the post! :heart::pleading_face:

1 Like

In my language we don’t even know this word “native”. We say Indians without even a little piece of offense. :heart: You should never assume that all people are the same, and if someone offended you, it’s not everyone’s fault, you can’t blame the whole world :heart:

3 Likes

Yeah, all of my native american friends call themselves Indians and the company that they are part of are called “band of odawa indians”. So if your story takes place in my region, it’s quite normal.

4 Likes

Thank you for understanding :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. From what I understand, some don’t use the term simply because it’s kind of redundant. I have family that use Native, or Indian. Others I’ve met don’t really care. Can’t lump everyone together. I basically just use whichever term best describes the person I’m talking about. If I don’t know them then I just go for the default NA. :woman_shrugging:t5: Unless someone tells me they don’t identify as such then that’s really all I can do. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Support :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support!

3 Likes