CLOTHING: Indian weddings

We have only 2 sarees regarding the Indian culture . It would be nice to have bridal wear for men and women.
(Both south and north Indian cultures)

images%20(5)images%20(1)images%20(2)images%20(3)images%20(4)images
unnamed%20(2)

Please like and support !

75 Likes

Would you like some Pakistani dresses

8 Likes

Yeah. Indian culture includes Muslim brides as well. I do like them alot :innocent:

8 Likes

YES PLEASE! :heart_eyes:

And longer tops, that could be used like kurtis.
& more full sleeved outfits, to go with the head scarves for the ladies (if some one customizes the MC to have a head scarf).

Could we also get shawls?
Like pretty, patterned ones?

11 Likes

And NOSE RINGS!

or any kinds of nose piercings, tbh.

Also, like how the male characters have the Lady Rose Tattoo (Cade), could we maybe get a henna tattoo as well?

10 Likes

Great additional ideas! You should create some threads/topics requesting them in this section. That way the Episode team actually get’s to see your suggestions. :ok_hand:

7 Likes

Support! I think more diversity is necessary!

3 Likes

Henna designs would also be amazing :))

4 Likes

Feel free to create a thread with this suggestion. It’s a good idea and nothing should be ignored :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I believe there’s already a thread.

2 Likes

If it is the same thread that I am thinking of, it was closed for breaking forum guidelines. You can always perform a search to see. Thanks for the heads up! :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Yeah great idea I SUPPORT

3 Likes

I totally love your ideas. You should create separate threads regarding them. Tysm for the support :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Yes. We do need some Indian/Pakistani wedding/casual dresses and some backgrounds as well.

4 Likes

Backgrounds is also a nice idea. :slight_smile:
Thanks for the support.!

4 Likes

And henna tats as well!! Support!!!

3 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Bumpp

2 Likes

YESSSSSSS I NEED THIS

SUPPORT