CLOTHING: Indian weddings

Ty for bumping! :grin::grin:

Yes!! Please episode we need more wedding sarees with all three pieces not just inspo!

2 Likes

हैलो मैं क्रिटी जयस्वाल हूं और मुझे फैशन के प्रति गहरी रूचि है जो मुझे इस धागे पर आकर्षित करती है। मुझे आशा है कि मुझे यहां से कुछ अच्छी जानकारी मिलेगी।

1 Like

This would be so wonderful! You’ve absolutely got my support!

2 Likes

For my case it is Malay weddings :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love this !!! Only few months ago I was doing a project about Indian Weddigns and Jewelry and gosh it was soooo amazing and educational!!!

1 Like

Tysm :innocent:

If you like fashion, I think you can find outfit stories. :slight_smile:

Yes!!! :blush:

honestly the “sari” for limelight is just so limiting! having to create a muslim south asian character (in my case, without a hijab) is so difficult! maybe a variety of tops and bottoms to mix and match?? and a definite dupatta!!

3 Likes

ਸਹਿਯੋਗ ! :heart_eyes_cat: Lmao, I have no idea if what I wrote is even right, I translated the word “support” into google translate, but considering their translations can be inaccurate, what I wrote may be wrong…but hopefully, it’s not lol :laughing:

JUST LOOK AT THIS:

Both of them look so beautiful, we def need these wedding outfits :smile_cat:

5 Likes

Yeah! Totally, that’s a great idea :bulb:!

1 Like

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Tysm :grin:

1 Like

2 Likes

Bump :rose:

Bump :crazy_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

P.S I’m so tempted to show a picture of my mom’s wedding dress (she looks really gorgeous IMO) on here but a part of me’s like no, you gotta remain anonymous :joy:

SUPPORT! fully

This is a family photo!

1 Like

Bump :wilted_flower:

Ughh we have such a rich culture!!! I want more of them too :weary: