CLOTHING: It Starts With More Bras Campaign!

This is a request already started by @anby but I just wanted to start a second one just to make sure it will happen. The app has been around for years now, doesn’t mind featuring both sexual and non-sexual representation of the human anatomy, BUT we as creators still don’t have proper underwear to place on our female characters? For both Ink and Limelight? Now I’m not furious or upset. This ain’t that kind of campaign. BUT I’m hoping this is in the works. If it ain’t, let’s get that started! Because It Starts With More Bras, people! Join me on Instagram too @soejaded.episode, trying to make sure we just get some underwear. :laughing: I need to spice things up in my relationship but I can’t do that with the same lace and panty the last girl wore. Ewwww! That’s gross.

Also check out this forum too, fighting for the same thong, I mean, thing :grin:: CLOTHING: Underwear for INK and LIMELIGHT

34 Likes

I second each and every word in this :grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

Happy to know you do. I wasn’t sure! :joy:

3 Likes

I love this and that photo is way to accurate for the characters

2 Likes

Happy you think so. I was on the same page. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Yes! I absolutely love this idea! Apart from the pink, lace bra in limelight I don’t think there are any other bras.

2 Likes

And there STILL isn’t. :tired_face:

Bump

1 Like

Yep agree!

2 Likes

YES, PLEASE!
This would be so helpful

+SUPPORT

1 Like

You did it! I know this is late as f*ck but you did it!

1 Like