CLOTHING: Jewelry for Limelight and INK

Awesome Jewelry for Limelight and Ink! I hope to have more of these in Episode interactive. It’s going to be so fun for all the readers.

31wjDns4I9LUY395SY395SY3555a30be2e60bbe32ec39712ef7043e385UY39554932A1-Rose_Lace_Pearl_Choker_Necklace_and_Drop_Earrings_Set_2piece_Jewelry_1mFS_q3Y-iTaNYBVvPb3P8BQelegant-necklace-set-by-peora-pn328gj-medium_fe17d000597a55592cce7e39eda85311

SX355imagesitem_XL_5810182_6990411reflections-in-the-night-jewelry-set-9fileannabelle-white-faux-pearl-vintage-styled-wedding-jewelry-set-4beautiful-princess-tiara-and-necklace-set-sale-gold-or-silver-19

29 Likes

I love the idea

3 Likes

More jewelery definitely adds to the diversity to the jewelery that currently exists in episode :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Support! :grinning:

2 Likes

crown variety would be great

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

ITA with this, particularly with the rings!!!

Episode have necklaces, bracelets, crowns and earrings but NO rings!!

I would particularly like to see wedding bands and engagement rings available on Episode!! :ring:

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Hello,

It’s wonderful to see your enthusiasm for incorporating jewelry into your stories on Episode Interactive! Including jewelry can add an extra layer of style and personality to your characters, making the reading experience even more enjoyable for your audience. To help you explore some amazing jewelry options for both Limelight and INK, here are a few suggestions:

1. Limelight Jewelry:
  • Dazzling Diamond Collection: Create a collection of elegant diamond necklaces, bracelets, and earrings that exude sophistication and luxury.
  • Boho Chic Accessories: Incorporate bohemian-inspired rings, layered necklaces, and statement earrings to add a trendy and free-spirited vibe to your characters’ outfits.
  • Modern Minimalist Pieces: Design sleek and contemporary jewelry, such as delicate chain necklaces, geometric earrings, and simple metal bracelets, for a minimalist look that complements any style.
  1. INK Jewelry:
  • Vintage Glamour: Introduce vintage-inspired jewelry, such as pearl necklaces, chandelier earrings, and cocktail rings, to add a touch of old Hollywood glamour to your INK characters’ ensembles.
  • Punk Rock Accessories: Infuse your INK characters’ wardrobes with edgy jewelry like studded chokers, spike bracelets, and rebellious statement rings to reflect a punk rock aesthetic.
  • Bohemian Dream: Craft boho-chic jewelry with natural elements like feather earrings, beaded bracelets, and earthy gemstone necklaces to enhance the laid-back and artistic vibe of your INK characters.

Remember to consider the theme, personality, and style of your characters when selecting jewelry options. Also, don’t be afraid to mix and match different pieces to create unique combinations that suit each character’s individuality.

Furthermore, you can explore community-created assets and custom overlays to find even more jewelry options tailored to your specific needs. The Episode Interactive community is known for its creativity and resourcefulness, so you may find a wealth of amazing jewelry assets shared by fellow creators.

I’m certain that incorporating these jewelry choices into your stories will bring an extra level of excitement and style for your readers. Have fun exploring different options and experimenting with various combinations to create the perfect looks for your characters.

Happy writing, and may your stories shine with the brilliance of captivating jewelry!