CLOTHING: Limelight alternative School uniforms

Hi everyone

I think limelight needs more school uniforms that can be used for stories where the schools are more fantasy based or are catholic type schools. This might be a good thing to have because school is restarting for many of us. Anyways, I made a concept image of how the uniform for female would look like if this were implemented.

Thanks for reading my post, feel free to show your support our make additional comments related to this post.

16 Likes

I support this. Thats like the ink uniforms.

1 Like

support

1 Like

support!

1 Like

Support! This would also be handy for schools based in the UK because a vast majority of them (never heard of a UK school without them) has a uniform

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

hi! i just want to let you know that your art shop is relevant to this topic. someone might flag you, so i suggest deleting this.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

I also support this, they should also make different colors for school colors like they did with Letterman jackets.

1 Like

support!

1 Like

Support!!

1 Like

Support!

I noticed in as much as we have it in limelight, the males lack something similar to your concept, and it sucks that I can’t pair a school blazer with any formal shirt!! The blazer looks cut off on creasing areas e.g. shoulders or elbows. And those paired with sweaters are untucked.

1 Like

Support