CLOTHING: Limelight career clothes!

I am writing a story in Limelight and I would love if you released some clothes specifically for jobs. That would be great :slight_smile:

27 Likes

There’s basically no career or fantasy clothes in LL. Having more really let’s us expand our story topics.
:star2:

2 Likes

There are actually fantasy clothes, but no career clothes- I hope they will make some soon :kissing_smiling_eyes:

I totally agree, you have my support on this one. For now you’ll have to make do with the clothes we already have though, a collared shirt and suit jacket will have to do!

Here are suggestion threads for Police and Doctors! A reminder of the guidelines for feature requests:

Please edit your post to ensure it isn’t deleted or closed. Thanks! :v:t2:

@Ryan Can I leave the suggestion broad? I don’t want to suggest one specific occupation. Would that be okay?

1 Like

This works! Thanks for the edit :+1:t2:

This latest update may be of interest to you :slight_smile:

Thank you for directing me to that thread! AHHH you guys are the best :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

hun, are you okay? There is so much fantasy clothes in LL

for men

• there’s no animal ears/tails unless you count that “flower daisy cat ear headband”
  • perhaps one piece of fantasy jewelry if you don’t count all the devil stuff
  • no elf ears
  • there’s no werewolf clothing
  • there’s no vampire clothing unless you use the devil stuff
  • there’s no sorcerer scepters or hats
  • there’s no swords or battle weapons
  • there’s not a lot of “monster” costumes other than skeletons

i’d go on but i have exams today.
Superheros, armored dudes, devils, angels, skeletons, and winged characters aren’t the only types of fantasy characters.

(no shade or saltiness, i don’t have time to fight)
:star2:

3 Likes

Ok. But you can make so much more with your imagination? I literally could make the same amount of female fantasy characters with males…

congrats on being more creative than me

1 Like

I totally agree. They have some career clothes (chef, firefighter, pilot, etc.) but there are plenty more careers than that! I think one of the biggest careers they don’t include would be a police officer! Cops are very common in Episode stories, and restricting Limelight users from using police is close to impossible. Other careers I wish to see are construction workers and more medical variety.

(it would also be helpful if there were more props and actions regarding each of these careers!)

1 Like

bump

Support and bump

Support!

Support!