3 Likes

Bump!

6 Likes

SUPPORT!!! :heart_eyes_cat:

Gimme gimme GIMME!

I mean… support.

2 Likes

BUMP! :heart_eyes:

Bumping with some more outfit & costume ideas because why not. :stuck_out_tongue:
Apart from a couple minor issues with some LL shoes, look at how fitting these look.

10 Likes

Modify what?

some of them are glitchy but most of them fits! :smile:

1 Like

love, love, love :heart_eyes:

1 Like

All I had to do with specific clothing items (mostly necklaces, hats and shoes) was remove and replace them with Ink items. I had to add at least one Ink item in order for the outfit to show up on the Ink character preview in the first place. Generally, LL tops and bottoms (dresses also) tend to fit perfectly on Ink characters. You can try and see for yourself, it’s quite fun, too. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I am going to sound like an idiot… but… preview? What are you doing, exactly? I thought this was something artistic, as in… Photoshop and all those editors that give me a headache.

EDIT: Never mind. Apes explained it to me by PM. Let’s keep it on topic :joy:

1 Like

omg I love and need the third + fourth outfits for males :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

support

1 Like

Totally support this. lets make this happen plz and thank you

1 Like

Support!!!

1 Like

Bump!

lol i’m really late but support!

I support this fully!

I was already quite upset when i found out they wouldn’t be updating ink as i’m currently writing an Ink story

I think that having tattoo’s for females and having different clothing would be awesome but there are pro’s and cons.

Pro’s

• Lime light clothing looks awesome on Ink characters
  • It doesn’t stop the authors who are currently writing INK stories

Con’s

• Inks style is quite cartoonish and some of the clothes (like tattoos) may not work with them

I do fully support this idea because I’m sure the pro’s win over the cons but it’s just a thought

3 Likes

bump :muscle:t2:

Bump hope it would happen but doubt it as probably make the game extremely glitchy