CLOTHING: LimeLight female [+male edit] (Victorian, Georgian, Rococo)

Thank you! :grin:

1 Like

First of all, those edits are amazing!! Second, I totally support. I wish we had ‘maid’ clothing as well as flats for that era and long skirts.

2 Likes

Oh! I would love that and wanted to suggest it too, but somebody already requested butler and maid clothes here: CLOTHING: Limelight Maid and Butler Set
I was planning to draw the clothes and everything. But, I will comment it there later.

1 Like

Do you think you can help her out too if you can? :grin:

1 Like

Help drawing the clothes? I’m sorry, but I have absolutely no idea how to do that :sweat_smile: I’m not technologically savvy at all! It’s great that someone has already requested that stuff, thanks for letting me know!

1 Like

No, not draw anything. Support her if you haven’t already. That way, hopefully we can get maid and butler clothing for LL. One support helps the entire community. :grin:

2 Likes

Of course I will! I’ve liked the post, but I’m not sure if that’s all I need to do?

1 Like

Basically. Personally, I tend to spread and link posts so people can find them and like it if they want. That’s up to you though. :relaxed:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

OH MY GOSH IM IN LOVE!!! Im writing a limelight story centered around royalty and that model with the red hair in the blue gown is exactly the what I need! The gown, necklace, hairstyles, GOSH ITS ALL JUST SO PERFECT!!! If episode created stuff like this I think I would die of happiness :smiley:

4 Likes

Oh my God, those look amazing!!! You have so much talent… I support this!!!

2 Likes

Support!

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Yes I agree,They need to add all of the clothing that you made because they’re beautiful

3 Likes

Bumped

we need!!

2 Likes

Bump : )

1 Like

Bump! I’m hoping to get LL own victorian style, not just the ink victorian style.

Bump :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

…I both support this and am in total awe of your editing skills

:bowing_woman:

1 Like