CLOTHING: LL modest garments for muslim characters

i’m currently working on a story with a female muslim character and quickly realized that there is a very distinct lack of variety as far as modest clothing goes. i myself am not muslim but would really like to have some true diversity in my story, but it’s really difficult when i can only really construct a few stylish outfits for my character (and even then it took a lot of digging and experimenting). i have done quite a bit of research and spent (probably too much) time on pinterest perusing muslim style bloggers, hijabi fashion, and islamic clothing customs. there are many stylish women out there that adhere to religious practices and absolutely rock it! i’d really love to be able to reflect that in my story.

we would really benefit from more long/flowy skirts, overcoats, and loose/oversized shirts and sweaters!

here are a few really amazing examples i’ve found!

117 Likes

I support this!! I think we definitely should have more diversity in clothing especially since we have the hijabs now

7 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

Support 100%!

3 Likes

Definitely has my support!

3 Likes

Definitely! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Not muslim just very modest and thtd be great

4 Likes

I’m a muslim, and I can tell you I wear that because I find it comfortable and I wish wish wish wish wish wish wish wish wish wish wish wish wish wish wish wish wish episode will release these clothes!

10 Likes

Support!
I’m in love with the top in the first picture :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Bump! Modest clothes like long skirts would be so helpful for my story.

1 Like

seriously need this!!

2 Likes

Episode also please notice how their arms are completely covered, we need more long sleeves.
Especially ones that aren’t crop tops

Can we also have some niqabs, and burkas too?

6 Likes

Support !!!

1 Like

Bump

Support. Love this post so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Support

100% Support!! I have one muslim character in my story -not in a huge role tho (yet) for two reasons: first I’m afraid that I’ll disrespect the religion in some way, and second because there are so little modest clothing in LL!

2 Likes

Bumpitttyyyy :woman_with_headscarf:t5:

1 Like

Bump

1 Like