CLOTHING: LL modest garments for muslim characters

Ok, so I’ve got a picture here I found in this post in the Limelight Wish List Thread. Unfortunately, this was a gem choice outfit, meaning it can’t be released to the public:
It’s a skirt and a top. Since this is a suggestion thread, I thought I could post this picture here as an example of kinds of clothes that could be released in order to have more modest clothes in the Limelight Female “closet”.
Although it may be hard to notice, this is a midi skirt, I believe it is a pleated midi skirt (which are amazing for real life too!).
Having midi skirts is a must when we talk about modest clothing. They are super versatile and can be used in tropical countries as well (believe me, I know). I’m not saying that they should release this exact skirt, that’s not going to be possible since it is a gem option, but there could be slight changes and some recoloring and BOOM there you go: beautiful midi skirts for modest gals.
If that does happen, and I hope it does, I’d suggest they could release at least in 3 colors or so, which they think would be more interesting. I would like to mention the most neutral colors I can think of when it comes to midi skirts such as:

• dark blue
  • brown
  • black
  • white
  • burgundy
  • military green
    and many others that are easy to match with other shirts.

Also, this top is super cute, it has the length of half of her arm and has laces. Now, I don’t think laces are needed, because even though modesty can be intrinsically related to romantic styles, having this in mind when doing modest clothes might not be very inclusive because dressing modestly doesn’t necessarily mean having a romantic style. However, the reason why I’m pointing out this kind of shirt is because: it is something I usually wear in my daily life (since I dress modestly - and I do wear lots of midi and long skirts and shirts of that length).

That being said, that’s my addition to this post. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::dress:

Since this is a suggestion thread for modest clothes, make sure to give a like and support (at least give it a like) my post here to show our interest in the release of a hidden asset that is midi skirt as well.

5 Likes